It’s day 4 on The Plan by Lyn-Genet Recitas.
Adding: coffee(Joe), wine (Caroleen) and chocolate!!
|Day||Date||Weight AM||Change||Temp AM||Change||Hours slept|
Deep thoughts by poo master:
- I passed for chick peas!
- I hate goat cheese but I eat it and it tastes surprisingly OK. If you could hear me talking, the emphasis is on * O * – * K *. Not stellar, not amazing, but not gross.
- I am thrilled to be back on the wine. Lyn-Genet says that happiness with wine is totally acceptable! I’m almost 40. I play tennis. I have a teenager. I have to love wine!!!!!!!!
- I’m starting to sound like those people in the book with all of their testimonials. It works! It’s like magic! Hit mid to late 30’s and I just all of a sudden couldn’t make the scale budge and get more and more upset tummy. I work out 5 days a week. I eat healthy and still had issues. I’m a skeptic and after four days on the plan, I’m telling everyone like I just discovered that I’m an alchemist!
- You’d think it would be diarrhea for days but it’s not. Admittedly, my current diet is fairly high fiber. The high veggie diet helps but it’s not a profound change.
- I’m SHOCKED at how much 1 oz of dark chocolate is. Truth be told, I usually just eat as much chocolate as I want and then stop when I don’t want anymore. Some days it’s more than others. When I kept reading 1 oz of dark chocolate, I didn’t think it was much. I mean, an ounce is like a bon bon, right? Nope, it’s half a Trader Joe’s bar (see photo).
- I play tennis again. Once again, I don’t move around too much. We are not supposed to exercise for the first seven days.
- I do give myself some extra water for the wine and tennis.
- After tennis, I feel a little nauseous and I think it’s the wine and chocolate and maybe even eating dinner right before the match. Trying to stay on the finish eating dinner by 7:30pm time table, we have to eat before the match.
- Flax granola with blueberries and coconut milk
- Roasted veggies – zucchini, broccoli, carrots, onions
- Spinach with pumpkin seeds, goat cheese
- Carrots with raw almond butter, sunflower seeds
- Chicken with mango salsa
- Arugula with carrots, ¼ avocado
- Broccoli, onions, orange oil (skipped this oil)
- Dark chocolate
This breakfast picture is getting kind of boring.
My colleague said the almond butter looks like poo. This a poo filled blog today. Don’t mind the portion. It was double what it was supposed to be! I saved half for tomorrow.
Red wine is back in the menu! It’s hard to see but there’s a half piece of chicken hiding under all that mango salsa!
Look at how much 1 oz of chocolate is! I put the lemon and my hand as reference. Plus I’m showing off my ring ; ) I don’t get to be engaged for too much longer!