I go from eating a clean Plan food plan to drinking wine before noon and eating injectable doughnuts. Talk about upset tummy! Top Golf is a great way to dress for golf without actually having to golf.
What is the Plan?
For new readers that aren’t familiar with Lyn-Genet’s food plan AKA “the plan,” this is NOT A DIET but a lifestyle of how to choose foods that are “friendly” (non-reactive) and how test to determine which foods are “reactive” (where our body has an inflammatory response). The metrics you use to determine if a food is friendly vs. reactive are:
- Your weight fluctuations where you weigh yourself each morning
- Your body temperature measured each morning
- How you feel overall after eating and in general
- Gerber flax seed, $11/2 pounds on Amazon.com = $5.50 / pound uncooked
- Columbia County pre-made stuff, $25 / 42 oz on Amazon.com = $9.53 / pound cooked
- Bulk flax seed at Earth Fare, $2.49 / pound uncooked