It seems every city has these salt float places now and the Charlotte version is the franchise True Rest Float Spa. First-time floaters (like me) get the introductory rate of $39 versus the regular $79 price. Every blog I read talked about the owners and the history but didn’t really prepare me for the experience. I dragged Joe and we went to try it out.
It’s a new year. It’s a new you.
Is it really? I’m still the same me. The only difference is today, on the first day of this new year, I’m committing my goals to paper (in the case, my blog).
I’m telling the world that I vow to work on these SMART goals in 2019. Forgive the biz speak.
1. Get back my splits on both legs.
2. Decide on a book topic. Commit to learning the process. Set time boxes for writing. This is inspired by G!
3. Make extra payments on the mortgage so it will paid off in five years. It’s time to start chipping away at this.
4. Blog at least once a week. I used to blog daily. Once a week should be a breeze!
5. Read at least 75 books. Each year, I set a goal of 50 books. Last year (as in yesterday), my end of year total was 88 and the year before was 62. Clearly, I’m passing 50 so time to up the goal!
Did you commit to your goals for 2019 in writing?